Saturday, August 30, 2008

Change my mind I vote for this book, here are some reviews..........

Editorial Reviews

Samantha Tufte (Beverly Hills, CA USA)
This book has helped me to become a self-confident woman who knows how to take care of herself and attracts many good looking men. Mandy Simons is a knowledgable yet understanding author...it's like talking to your ideal best friend! The book relates to so many areas of my life. Almost every chapter has dealt with something close to my heart. I plan to read it over and over again so that I can fully absorb Simon's lessons and incorporate them into my life. This is the greatest self-help book I've read!

Jane Cooper (New Jersey)
This book not only taught me how to look hot but it also increased my self-confidence. I also learned how to be happy, look at the bright side of life, be and stay optimistic, smile more often, have faith in myself, have greater inner power and strength, have the ability to inspire and motivate myself and others, believe in myself and in my abilities and be respected from all people. This book brings optimism into your life, and makes it easier to attract men. This great book gave me to gifts- it changed the way I look and now I feel really beautiful, and it also changed my thinking into positive way. I can proudly say that after reading this book I have become a magnet for men! Now I have that self-confidence that all women deserve! In short, I want to say that I LOVE THIS BOOK! It is a must read for every woman who wants to have it all!

3 comments:

E said...

I already know how. But I can see why you'd wanna read it. Does Katie know you're interested in this stuff?

Markie23 said...

That would be quite a miracle if this book could really teach me how to do that. But think of the fun I would have with myself.

Hot Pants said...

Since I was the one that gave them most of their tips, I am going to say I have no need for this book right now. But you, being the girly man you are, should definitely read it!