Thursday, December 13, 2007

Master Blaster



My girl likes spiders, octopuses and Mad Max. Also on a related note, every Christmas Katie makes me put this creepy Santa up somewhere in the house. It was given to her as a child by an old lady with thirteen kids. It's made with matted down Jew hair. It has hooks for hands and it freaks me out. I try not to stare at it and if I have to touch it I wash my hands with rubbing alcohol and light them on fire. Also on a related note Hazel said she wants to eat nothing but maccarroni and cheese for the rest of her life.



11 comments:

eekareek said...

She needs more octopuses. TIS BTW.
(This is Sara, By The Way)

Hazel said...

I think you need to take that stupid verification thing off. Everyone is doing it. I know it bugs eveyone. It discourages comments.

E said...

That Santa is adorable. Do they still make them?

Hazel said...

wait til you see it up close. it's made out of hair!

Hot Pants said...

Could you please send me a transcript of that?

Hazel said...

why, you could'nt hear it?

Hot Pants said...

I couldn't understand what you asked her and what she said at the end. And what do you mean you weren't invited? Everyone is invited! We're blood.

Hazel said...

TIT I asked her "who run barter town" and she said "master blaster". It's a quote from her favorite movie mad max beyond thunderdome. And you guys think I'm a bad parent.

Anonymous said...

Hey tits, its ties and I love you LHOTP soundtrack. I send me copy of that for sure. its only my favorite show!!

Andrew Waite said...

mad max should be required curriculum in grade school... it's just as important to study about our future as it is our past.

Number Juan said...

Yo Tit, Dat da shi fo sho'