Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Why Did My House Get So Messy All of a Sudden?

A while back I started to notice something had changed around my house. I wasn't sure what it was but our house, which used to have a pleasant smell of cat piss and pine was starting to smell more like cat piss and cat ass. I looked for my wife, because in our marriage vows it states that she cleans the house and rubs my feet every night and I watch T.V., but I couldn't find her. She would disappear for hours at a time, all I could do was huddle in corner and cry myself to sleep. Turns out she was blogging. So as payback I've decided not to work or shave or bathe and start a blog of my own. It's only been my first day but because of blogging I haven'tbrushed my teeth in hours and every once in a while I have the urge to pick up one of my cats and smell it's ass because it reminds me of home.

9 comments:

MorganStrasser said...

I find it quite unlikely that Sara's broken foot is in any way responsible for the cleanliness of you house! TIM(This Is Morgan) by the way.

MorganStrasser said...

You need to add me to your bffs or no more comments!

eekareek said...

I really like the variety of music because sometimes I feel like both wiggles and bad brains but hate changing the c.d.. I think the house looks clean. You should see mine.

E said...

That flash of Sara's roller skate added the perfect touch.

Emily said...

Tom--I can always count on you for a good laugh. Thanks.

Hot Pants said...

Is that bearded girl yours and Cami's daughter? I thought you two were hiding something, I can tell because she looks just like Cami. (Or was is Kami?)

Hazel said...

TIT kami sold our kid for crazy pills and then told everyone i did it, this is a picture of what violet will look like in 5 years.

Anonymous said...

hey TITS its TIE, I get the song. It goes along with cursed broken leg and they say roller skate in the song. Whos the freaky bearded kid. It doesnt look like camie..or Katie..ir wait what??? Who you married too?

Andrew Waite said...

inspirational